Stand-alone eVote supports real-time terminal-driven polling and
voting. This interface is easily embedded into conferencing systems and
- Voters can change their own votes -- until the poll closes.
- Poll types supported are:
- "Yes/No" votes or "Numeric" votes.
- "Single" items or "Grouped" items, examples being "Vote for One
of the Next Five" and "Distribute 20 Votes over the Next 10 Items".
- 3 secrecy options:
- "Public" items: Members can see how other members voted.
- "Private" items: Votes are secret.
- "If-Voted" items: Members can see IF but not HOW others have
- The vote tally can be displayed while the poll is open, or
hidden until the poll is closed.